İçeriğe git

Welcome to Kadim Dostlar ™ Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Resim

Universal Unlock for most CE 4.2 and CE 5.0 480x272 Devices

- - - - -

• Yanıtlamak için lütfen giriş yapın
Bu konuya 14 yanıt gönderildi

Gece.Mavisi

Gece.Mavisi

KD ™ Yakın Arkadaş

• Yetkili
  • 819 İleti
  • Interests:C:\Perl\bin\perl sgl.pl

Well, I figured since so many non-mio owners were asking me to adapt my unlocks for them that it would be easier just to put out a universal unlock that should work on most CE 4.2 and CE 5.0 devices. Now, you will need to do some editing to make it specific to your device, but I was kind enough to put a complete tutorial with the unlock. Since it is a universal unlock I included buttons for every navigation software I could think of.... as you can see in the screen shots. If you follow the directions exactly you can have this up and running on your PNA. For now it only supports 480x272 devices, but I will be making a 320x240 version soon. Oh... and yes it will work on a Mio... like I said most any CE 4.2 or CE 5.0 PNA will do. (Moov owners should use the Moov Unlocks since this unlock is not set up to run on a Moov)

Resmi ekleyen

Resmi ekleyen

[hide]Download Link for Universal 480x272 Unlock:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9335V7O9[/hide]

With the included "detailed" instructions, this should meet most people's needs. You will need to know what your device calls the internal drive and what it calls the SD Card, and edit it accordingly. The directions are very long, this is so even newer people can get it to run on their devices. Hopefully this will be one of the last unlocks I make. I do plan on making a 320x240 version soon... but this way people that keep asking me to edit my Mio unlocks for their devices can have something too... and via the instructions can easily modify this to work on their devices. Like I said, it should work on most CE 4.2 and CE 5.0 core devices with 480x272 resolution and it also has a button for every navigation software I could possibly think of. I even included some more in the icons folder that aren't on the desktop so that people can add themselves. Enjoy.

And even those not interested with using this on their devices.. the included manual is a great guide for building your own unlock.

Universal SD-Free 320x240 Version

Resmi ekleyen

Resmi ekleyen

[hide]Download Link for 320x240 Universal Unlock:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RU8SSM1B
[/hide]

Here is the 320x240 version of my Universal Unlock for most CE 4.2 and CE 5.0 devices. Just follow the included tutorial and directions and you will be fine.

Note:
For people with devices running Igo2006.... instead of changing the Igo2006's .exe name, just change the folder's name it is in. Usually the folder is called IGO. Just rename that folder to IGO2 and create a new folder on your internal drive called IGO. Inside the new folder just copy the rename.exe and rename.txt files from the unlock and rename them to whatever the .exe for your Ifo 2006 is... usually that is IGOPNA.exe or something similar to that. You will want to rename the rename.exe and rename.txt to whatever name the .exe uses for your navigation software. Then edit the .ini file accordingly to launch Igo2006 from the IGO2 folder.... This way you won;t have any problems launching Igo2006 from the unlock desktop. I didn;t realize that if you rename the Igo2006's .exe that it would cause a harware ID error... so the solution is simple, don't rename the .exe, just rename the folder it is in. Then make a new folder that has the name of the original and add the .exe and .txt file from the unlock to that and rename them the same name the Igo2006's .exe is called.

How to convert the Universal SD-Free Unlock to be an SD Unlock:

To make these unlocks SD Unlocks on an older Mio (like the c320):

1. Open the rename.txt file and edit it to look like this:

call "\Storage Card\LAUNCHPAD\SystemInformation.exe

Save it as "All files"

2. Rename the rename.exe and rename.txt file to MioAutoRun.exe and MioAutoRun.txt

3. Copy the MioAutoRun.exe and MioAutoRun.txt (that you just renamed) to the root of your SD Card.

4. Edit the .ini files as needed to point to the .exe for the programs you want to run. You will also need to edit the command lines for the restart and CECMD.exe so that they know to look on your Storage Card and not your Internal Drive.

5. Copy the Launchpad folder and Apps folder to the root of your SD Card.

There you have it... SD Unlock. Now, on an older mio it means putting the device into sleep mode, then waking it back up to get the unlock to start.... but on any device that will read the SD card and launch an .exe then the same theory can apply.

Editing for a Moov:

Now, we all know the Moov's need a Cobia file specific to their device in order to unlock it. Well if you wanted to use one of these on a Moov as an SD Unlock then create the Cobia folder that is specific to your device on the SD Card. Then do the following:

1. Open the rename.txt and change the call line to this:

call "\Storage Card\LAUNCHPAD\SystemInformation.exe

Save it as "All Files"

2. Rename the rename.exe and rename.txt to Auto.exe and Auto.txt and then copy them into your Cobia folder on your SD Card.

3. Edit the .ini files in the Launchpad\Main folder... changing the command lines to the navigation programs you use. Also change the command lines for the restart and CECMD.exe so it looks for them on the Storage Card and not the Internal Drive:

Command = \Storage Card\Apps\CECMD.exe

there is an example.

4. Copy the Launchpad and Apps folders to the root of your Storage Card.

There you have it... now it is an SD Unlock that will work on a Moov

fdalkiran

fdalkiran

KD ™ Yeni Tanıdık

• Dost
  • 13 İleti
cok saol

aliminey

aliminey

KD ™ Arkadaş

• Dost
  • 93 İleti
Teşekkürler.

humax

humax

KD ™ Yeni Tanıdık

• Dost
  • 10 İleti

cok saol

tesekurlerrrr

hakyilmaz

hakyilmaz

KD ™ Yeni Tanıdık

• Dost
  • 31 İleti
Teşekkürler

Konu Hale tarafından 25 Ekim 2009 Pazar - 19:53 tarih ve saatinde düzenlenmiştir

ernesco

ernesco

KD ™ Yeni Tanıdık

• Dost
  • 16 İleti
tesekürederim

hakanyaldiz

hakanyaldiz

KD ™ Yeni Tanıdık

• Üye
  • 1 İleti
Teşekkürler umarım yeni ikonlarıda ilave edebilirim....

Konu Hale tarafından 10 Kasım 2009 Salı - 22:05 tarih ve saatinde düzenlenmiştir

mehmet70

mehmet70

KD ™ Yeni Tanıdık

• Dost
  • 7 İleti
Çok teşekkürler

Konu Hale tarafından 10 Kasım 2009 Salı - 22:05 tarih ve saatinde düzenlenmiştir

besdida

besdida

KD ™ Yeni Tanıdık

• Üye
  • 1 İleti
umarım cihazı kurtarır

erenerer01

erenerer01

KD ™ Yeni Tanıdık

• Üye
  • 3 İleti
Spr.. teşekkürler..